Intro Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
So what Are they using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for different pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a live manner. It should be easy and fast to use. If you choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the right. You begin customizing that segment and can just click anywhere in your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their support group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
You can also find inner Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can also save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for restaurants, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take person content cube or any row.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or perhaps alter it entirely at any stage.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can easily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you cash that is significant.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your general design.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the elements. Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re going to be able to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct sites really fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you have to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Free Drag And Drop Page Builder For WordPress