Introduction Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you normally use when editing a page or post. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
So what Are they employing ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a manner. It should be fast and simple to use. If you decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the best. You start customizing that segment and may just click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their service group and get the problems.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
You can also find inner Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can even store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with limited features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for restaurants, apps, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or content cube and realign it.
Adding Content cubes and rows is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust the template you are working with or even alter it entirely, not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that would cost you significant money.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel, not get into the elements too much. Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the whole site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build initial websites really.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients ask changes and new elements, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Free Page Builder Layouts WordPress