Background Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you typically use when editing a page or post. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
So what Are they using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block by block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you ever decide to use something different. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there is a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can just click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service team and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs, with no hidden fees. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
You can find internal Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features from breaking up your layout like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can also save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can even move from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you also offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder for unlimited sites. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the structure of the page whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take content cube or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is just as simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you money.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset for your general layout.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the individual elements too much. Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to have the ability to create content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new websites really.
In other Words, you have to worry when clients ask new elements and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you can try the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress .
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Free Page Builder Plugin For WordPress