Introduction Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you normally use when publishing a post or page. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It should be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you ever decide to use something different. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and a lot more. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
You can find many internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another from WordPress website.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder and offer their assistance for one year. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with the theme and capability. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or individual content cube and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content cubes that are fresh and new rows is simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct the template you’re working with or even alter it at any point.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is fun, and you may easily get outcomes that will otherwise cost you cash that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your general layout.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel, not get into the components. Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also set the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you are going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build original sites really.
In other Words, you do not have to be worried when clients ask changes and new elements, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Free Responsive WordPress Page Builder