Intro Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy. You will have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will give you the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It should be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you ever choose to use something else. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize pictures and text on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with resources on the right. You can click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out to their service team and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your superior plans. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
You can find many internal Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs from WordPress site to another.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you also offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the page builder. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can choose person content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and new rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even alter it at any stage not least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can easily get outcomes that would otherwise cost you significant cash if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the individual elements. Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re still going to be able to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct initial websites fast.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try out the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Free Responsive WordPress Theme With Page Builder