Intro Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll have to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live manner. It should be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you decide to use something else. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may just click anywhere in your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
You can also find internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder and also offer their support for a single year. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent together with the motif and capacity. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can find many templates for restaurants, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, services and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take any row or person content block.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and new rows is equally simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct with or perhaps change it entirely at any point.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer, results that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for the overall design.
There Are just some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel that was specific, not get into the elements. Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build sites that are initial really quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you no longer need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages out there.
- With some money to invest, you can test out the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Free WordPress Frontend Page Builder