Intro Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when editing page or a post. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are handy to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy. You will need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you’d hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be simple and fast to use. Should you choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere on your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their support group that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and a lot more. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking your design. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for sites and offer their world-class support for a single year. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover many templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take content block or any row.
Adding Content blocks that are fresh and rows is just as simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust with or perhaps alter it entirely, not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will cost you money.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel, not enter the individual elements too much. Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the ease-of-use department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites really fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements, you need to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Free WordPress Themes Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash you can try the very popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Free WordPress Themes Page Builder