Introduction Front Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when editing page or a post. Front Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of useful modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a manner. It needs to be simple and fast to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Front Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and pictures on your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Front Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You begin customizing that section and can simply click anywhere on your page. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their support team that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and many more. Front Page Builder
You can find many inner Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their assistance for a single year and to use the page builder. Front Page Builder
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the theme and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find many templates for small businesses, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose content cube or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is equally straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Front Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust the template you’re working with or even change it at any point without losing any of your own content.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you were to employ a designer results that will otherwise cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for the design.
There Are some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the components too much. Front Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of the background (colour, image) for the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re going to be able to create amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new sites that are original really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you do not have to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Front Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can test the popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Front Page Builder