Introduction Good Beaver
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you normally use when publishing page or a post. Good Beaver
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of handy modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site. It should be simple and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you decide to use something different. Good Beaver
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now , but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Good Beaver
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You may simply click anywhere in your page and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their friendly service team and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for a lot more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. Good Beaver
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of settings and functionality. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are found from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You could save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for sites and offer their support for a single year. Good Beaver
The only Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for services, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content and rows components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Fresh content blocks and rows is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Good Beaver
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can correct with or perhaps alter it completely, not the least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is fun, and you can get outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for your overall design.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the individual components too much. Good Beaver
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to have the ability to create content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct initial websites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you no longer have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Good Beaver
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you can try out the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore also the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Good Beaver