Intro How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when publishing page or a post. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy. You will need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block . This will give you the freedom to use. Use layouts for different pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a live mode. It needs to be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something different. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may simply click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior programs. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and small business. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find many templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, small businesses, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Content cubes that are fresh and rows is equally simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust the template you are working with or even alter it completely at any stage without losing any of your own content.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that will cost you cash.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website and tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a specific feel, not enter the elements too much. How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to be able to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to running from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build initial sites really quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you have to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages out there.
- With some cash you can test the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! How To Use Bluehost WordPress Page Builder