Background How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when publishing page or a post. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block . This will give you the freedom to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website in a manner. It should be quick and easy to use. If you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the results of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the problems and are able to reach out for their friendly service team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and many more. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme are found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes limited features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you also offer their assistance for a single year and to use the page builder. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for agencies, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or individual content cube.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is equally simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or even alter it at any stage without losing some of your content, not least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may readily get outcomes that would cost you significant money if you should employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to select a preset.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just meant to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual components. How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (colour, picture ) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are still going to have the ability to create content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new websites really.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers ask new elements and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can try the most popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! How To Use Page Builder By Siteorigin In WordPress