Background How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you normally use when publishing a post or page. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It needs to be quick and simple to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your job right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You may just click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues and are able to reach out for their friendly service group.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for a lot more, eBooks, law firms, and business. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
You can find internal Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and limited features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with the motif and capacity. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for services, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it’s time whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose any row or content block.
Adding Rows and content cubes is equally simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or even change it at any stage.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will cost you heavy cash.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your website and tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the layout.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the individual components. How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is simply ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites really fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements, you do not have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! How To Use Page Builder On WordPress Godaddy