Background How To Use Page Builder WordPress
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one you normally use when editing a post or page. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for various pages, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a manner. It should be easy and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something different. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your job right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the right. You start customizing that segment and can simply click anywhere in your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out to their friendly service group.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans, without any hidden fees. You may find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
You can find internal Page templates such as about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout, like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could also save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their assistance for one year. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover a lot of templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, services and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose individual content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Fresh content cubes and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps change it completely at any point, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can readily get if you were to hire a designer results that will cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website and tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your design.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the components. How To Use Page Builder WordPress
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like working from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build sites that are original quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you no longer need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! How To Use Page Builder WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to test out the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! How To Use Page Builder WordPress