Background How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing page or a post. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It should be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you choose to use something different. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the results of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and can click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out to their service team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
You can find internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You could also store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you to label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover many templates for small companies, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose any row or content block.
Adding New content cubes and rows is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can easily get results that would otherwise cost you cash if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the individual elements much. How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the ease-of-use section, and this makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct sites fast.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components you do not need to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct customer sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you can try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress .
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by additional plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! How To Use Plugins In WordPress Page Builder