Intro How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one you typically use when editing a post or page. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may simply click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out to their friendly support team and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and more. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
You can find inner Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and also offer their world-class assistance for one year. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, small companies, agencies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding New content cubes and new rows is just as simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust with or perhaps alter it at any point, not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that will cost you significant money.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the layout.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel, not enter the individual components. How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original websites quickly.
In other Words, you no longer need to be worried when clients ask new elements and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some money to spend, you can try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and excellent features.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! How To Use Visual Page Builder In WordPress