Background Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you typically use when publishing a post or page. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It needs to be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you ever decide to use something else. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You may just click anywhere in your page and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you can reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the problems.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. In case you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with the motif and capacity. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you to tag the builder. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content and rows components have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or content block and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are new is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing any of your content.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can readily get results that will otherwise cost you cash that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to build — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the overall design.
There Are some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel, not enter the individual components. Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are still going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build initial sites fast.
In other Words, you have to worry when customers request changes and new components, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of widget packages out there.
- With some cash you can try the most popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Landing Page Builder WordPress Plugin