Introduction Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you typically use when publishing a page or post. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you ever decide to use something different. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that would not be supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page. You can simply click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their support team and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
You can also find inner Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder and offer their assistance for a single year. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
The Distinction is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with multi-site capability and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for smaller businesses, apps, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or content block.
Adding Fresh content cubes and rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct the template you are working with or even change it entirely at any point without losing some of your content.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get if you should employ a designer results that would cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of options to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your overall design.
There Are some small differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a feel that was specific, not enter the individual components too much. Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even set the likes of the background (colour, image) to the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that being said, the subject and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are still going to be able to create content that is amazing using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new initial websites really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you need to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something that you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Landing Page Builder WordPress Themeforest