Background Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you normally use when publishing page or a post. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you want. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It needs to be quick and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever decide to use something different. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text in your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You may just click anywhere on your webpage and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out for their service group.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can even move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder and offer their assistance for a single year. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose individual content cube or any row.
Adding Content cubes and new rows is just as straightforward. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can adjust with or even alter it completely, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get results that will cost you money that is heavy if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a specific feel, not get into the elements much. Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you might even set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the whole site, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That being said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites that are initial really fast.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components, you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The current market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you can test out the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Layers An Always Free WordPress Page Builder