Introduction Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when editing page or a post. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block . This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live mode. It needs to be simple and quick to use. Should you choose to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize pictures and text on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You begin customizing that section and can simply click anywhere on your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their support group that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, without any hidden charges. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. You can customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs from WordPress website to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the page builder for unlimited websites. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for agencies, programs, fitness , online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
After you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose content block or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps change it at any point not least.
When you Complete your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can easily get outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for the design.
There Are just some slight differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the elements much. Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is just ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong from the ease-of-use department, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new components, you have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Lightweight Page Builder WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to test the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Lightweight Page Builder WordPress