Introduction Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you normally use when editing page or a post. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications that are useful to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It should be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you ever decide to use something else. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the right. You can click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their support group that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and a lot more. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings are found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder and also offer their assistance for one year. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for small businesses, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content cube or any row and realign it someplace else.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust with or perhaps change it entirely at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may readily get results that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a feel that was particular, not enter the elements much. Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of the background (colour, image) to the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new original websites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you do not have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Live Composer WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you are able to try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Live Composer WordPress Page Builder