Intro Make WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when publishing a page or post. Make WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a mode. It should be simple and fast to use. It should not leave a mess behind if you choose to use something different. Make WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images on your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Make WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You can simply click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the problems and are able to reach out to their service group that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. Make WordPress Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and configurations. You can customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without losing your content. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking up your design. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and restricted features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the page builder for websites. Make WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose content block or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are new is just as simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Make WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct with or even alter it at any point, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can easily get results that will cost you money if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your website and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset for the general design.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the individual components much. Make WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re still going to be able to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct initial sites fast.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements you need to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Make WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the very popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and so also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Make WordPress Page Builder