Background Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you typically use when editing page or a post. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any design you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live mode. It should be fast and easy to use. Should you ever decide to use something different, it should not leave a mess behind. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that section and can simply click anywhere on your page. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their friendly service team and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and a lot more. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
You can also find many inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for sites and offer their support for one year. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with capability and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different purposes, and you can find many templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can take any row or content cube.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any point, not least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can readily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that would cost you cash.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset for your overall design.
There Are only some small differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are just supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the individual elements. Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is just ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new original websites really quickly.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements, you do not have to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites immediately.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is actually saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash you can try out the very popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The much better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Multipurpose WordPress Theme Page Builder