Intro My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing a post or page. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any design you want. Use layouts for different pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live mode. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you decide to use something different. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the right. You begin customizing that segment and may simply click anywhere in your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out to their service group that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking your design. Programmers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can also save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for a single year. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent together with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan gives you all of the features of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover many templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or content cube.
Adding Content blocks and rows is simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage, not least.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can readily get results that would otherwise cost you significant cash if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the overall design.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a specific feel, not enter the components too much. My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might also specify the likes of the background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to working from a Word file — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new websites that are original really fast.
In other Words, you no longer have to be worried when clients ask changes and new elements, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money you can test the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress .
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! My WordPress Theme Won’T Work With Page Builder