Introduction One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — that the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a mode. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you ever decide to use something else. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your articles with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You start customizing that section and can just click anywhere in your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out to their service group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and many more. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
You can also find inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their assistance for a single year and to use the page builder for unlimited websites. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
The difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or individual content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are fresh is just as simple. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing any of your own content not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is fun, and you may easily get if you should hire a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are just supposed to give your website a feel, not enter the elements. One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire site, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the ease-of-use department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re still going to be able to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build initial sites quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some money you can try out the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! One Page WordPress Theme Page Builder