Introduction Online WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when editing page or a post. Online WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all kinds of useful modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll have to require the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a manner. It needs to be quick and simple to use. Should you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Online WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Online WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to place your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You start customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your webpage. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you can reach out to their friendly support team and get the problems sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans. You can find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and a lot more. Online WordPress Page Builder
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more time Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of configurations and functionality. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs permit you offer their world-class support for one year and to use the webpage builder for websites. Online WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover a lot of templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose person content block or any row and realign it.
Adding New content cubes and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Online WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it at any point.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may get results that will cost you heavy cash if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are some slight differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a particular feel, not get into the components too much. Online WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it if you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the ease-of-use section, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are going to be able to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like running from a Word file — everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build initial sites really fast.
In other Words, you no longer need to worry when customers request changes and new elements, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Online WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles available.
- With some cash you are able to try the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Online WordPress Page Builder