Background Open Source WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing a page or post. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you desire. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a manner. It should be quick and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something else. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You start customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you can reach out for their support team that is friendly and get the issues.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
You can find internal Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more time, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can even move from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time to build/edit the arrangement of the page if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or individual content block and realign it someplace else.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or even alter it completely at any point without losing any of your content not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can easily get outcomes that will cost you money if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not get into the elements too much. Open Source WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of the background (color, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this also makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct sites really fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new components, you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Open Source WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress .
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- You are able to use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same even in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Open Source WordPress Page Builder