Intro Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you normally use when editing a page or post. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a mode. It should be simple and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you choose to use something different. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can just click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you get the problems and can reach out to their friendly service team.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
You can also find internal Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their support for one year and to use the webpage builder. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose content cube or any row.
Adding New rows and content cubes is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can correct the template you’re working with or even alter it entirely, not the least.
When you Finish your work, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may get results that would otherwise cost you cash if you were to hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for the design.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel, not get into the components too much. Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new websites really.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you do not have to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build customer sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you can test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the excellent MotoPress out.
That One is actually Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the contest (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Page Builder By Siteorigin WordPress Tutorial