Intro Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when publishing a page or post. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can purchase. You will have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for various pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you choose to use something different. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the best. You can click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to change your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out for their service team that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and a lot more. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
You can find inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more time Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal balance of performance and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the page builder for websites. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with capacity and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can choose individual content cube or any row.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are new is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps change it completely at any point without losing some of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can readily get outcomes that would cost you cash that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website and then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the individual components. Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the entire site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to create content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is similar to working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — designers and programmers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new websites that are initial really quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements you do not have to be worried, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Chat, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash you are able to try the most popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and really friendly user interfaces.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Page Builder Framework WordPress Theme