Intro Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
What you are about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing a post or page. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of handy modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s features to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work out a theme exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as well as you’d hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a mode. It should be easy and quick to use. Should you decide to use something else, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now , but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can simply click anywhere on your page and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues and can reach out for their service group that is friendly.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
You can also find internal Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of performance and configurations. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template also reused. You can also store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your designs to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for unlimited websites and offer their support for a single year. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with the theme and capability. The Agency program gives you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you to label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you can discover templates for small businesses, apps, fitness, online magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or content block.
Adding New content blocks and new rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or even change it entirely at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Complete your work, simply click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is really fun, and you may easily get results that would cost you cash that is significant if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your site then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are just some small differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a particular feel, not enter the individual components. Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
Next, Click the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (colour, picture ) for the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together, that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the ease-of-use department, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new sites really.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients ask new components and changes, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you can test the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress .
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Page Builder Sandwich WordPress Cannot Read Property Classlist Of Null