Intro Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when editing a page or post. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can purchase a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and may not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a live mode. It should be simple and fast to use. If you ever decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and images on your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their webpage will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You can simply click anywhere on your page and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their service team that is friendly.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and many more. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
You can also find internal Page templates like about pages, newsletter signups, contact webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can also store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your layouts to another from WordPress site.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with service and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for websites and offer their support for one year. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with capacity and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it is time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or content block and realign it.
Adding Content blocks that are new and new rows is equally simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing some of your own content not least.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may easily get results that will cost you cash that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, and tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the layout.
There Are some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not get into the individual elements. Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique on its own. I don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to be able to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents accurate back-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct sites really quickly.
In other Words, you need to worry when customers request changes and new components, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Page Builder Tutorial WordPress
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is challenging. The current market is really saturated, and there are solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you can test the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces that are friendly.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same if you decide to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Finally, Obviously, the decision is yours! Page Builder Tutorial WordPress