Introduction Page Builder WordPress Blog
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you use when editing a post or page. Page Builder WordPress Blog
So what Are they using ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of useful modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple designs for different pages, use your own colors, designs, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, some of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a live mode. It should be fast and simple to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you choose to use something different. Page Builder WordPress Blog
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images on your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Blog
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You can click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their support team that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior programs, without any hidden fees. You can find templates for more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Page Builder WordPress Blog
You can find internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and configurations. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Page Builder WordPress Blog
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is shipped together with the motif and multi-site capability. The Agency program provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Page Builder WordPress Blog
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your own content, you can correct with or even alter it entirely, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you can readily get results that would otherwise cost you money that is heavy if you were to hire a designer.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that having been said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your website via the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are only some slight differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a specific feel, not get into the elements much. Page Builder WordPress Blog
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also specify the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif was not to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you are going to have the ability to produce content that is amazing with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true editing, which means working on your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new websites that are original really quickly.
In other Words, you need to worry when customers ask new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Blog
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s front-end editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with all the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Page Builder WordPress Blog