Introduction Page Builder WordPress Editor
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when editing a page or post. Page Builder WordPress Editor
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any design you want. Use designs for pages that are various, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live manner. It needs to be simple and quick to use. Should you decide to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Page Builder WordPress Editor
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to determine the results of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can arrange images and text on your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Anything you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Editor
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with tools on the right. You can just click anywhere in your page and start customizing that segment. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their service team and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You may find templates for many more, eBooks, law firms, and business. Page Builder WordPress Editor
You can find many internal Page templates such as about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of configurations and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be found from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients from breaking up your layout. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress website.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited. Page Builder WordPress Editor
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with capability and the motif. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you can find a lot of templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the webpage, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content blocks.
- Each material block presents one instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can take any row or content block.
Adding Content blocks and new rows is straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Page Builder WordPress Editor
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or even change it at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Finish your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get outcomes that would cost you cash if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your website and then tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some slight differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a feel, not enter the individual elements. Page Builder WordPress Editor
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new websites that are initial quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements, you have to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Editor
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites immediately.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to try the popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress that is superb.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better entire plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the choice is yours! Page Builder WordPress Editor