Intro Page Builder WordPress Premium
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you typically use when publishing a page or post. Page Builder WordPress Premium
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all types of modifications to articles and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to require the features of the theme to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as well as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your website block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for different pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a live mode. It needs to be simple and quick to use. If you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Page Builder WordPress Premium
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a frame motif included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to determine the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images on your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Premium
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to place your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that section and may click anywhere in your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their support team.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look great on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium programs. You can find templates for eBooks, small business, law firms, and many more. Page Builder WordPress Premium
You can find inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more time, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The subject is an ideal balance of settings and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking your design such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can also save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with restricted features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites and offer their world-class support for one year. Page Builder WordPress Premium
The difference is that the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is shipped with multi-site capacity and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it someplace else and can choose any row or content block.
Adding New rows and content cubes is simple. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Page Builder WordPress Premium
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can correct the template you are working with or perhaps change it at any point.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with rival tools. What’s more, interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you can get results that will otherwise cost you heavy money if you should hire a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the general look and feel of your site then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are some slight differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your site a specific feel, not get into the components much. Page Builder WordPress Premium
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you can choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (colour, image) to the entire website, accent colours, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and want to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the department that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you are still going to have the ability to produce awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new initial sites quickly.
In other Words, you need to worry when clients request new elements and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Premium
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress out.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The better plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful interface, and offers you though it’s also expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The content you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same even if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Page Builder WordPress Premium