Introduction Page Builder WordPress Templates
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you normally use when publishing a post or page. Page Builder WordPress Templates
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of handy modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy. You will need to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out as well as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block . This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site in a live manner. It needs to be quick and simple to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind if you decide to use something different. Page Builder WordPress Templates
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the outcomes of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even generating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Templates
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their page will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You may click anywhere in your webpage and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. This makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their friendly service team and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Page Builder WordPress Templates
You can also find inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme are found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide variety of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your content. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Developers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can even store and reuse modules and rows. Your designs can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder and offer their world-class support for a single year. Page Builder WordPress Templates
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent with capacity and the theme. The Agency program gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can choose any row or content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content cubes and rows is equally simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Page Builder WordPress Templates
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust the template you are working with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may easily get if you were to employ a designer, outcomes that will otherwise cost you cash that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of options.
First Off, you get to pick on a preset for the layout.
There Are only some differences between these, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual components much. Page Builder WordPress Templates
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might also specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole website, accent colors, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites really.
In other Words, you need to be worried when clients request changes and new elements, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Templates
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and a great deal of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or even the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and excellent features.
Which is The entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Page Builder WordPress Templates