Introduction Page Builder WordPress Theme
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Page Builder WordPress Theme
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the liberty to use. Use designs for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your site in a manner. It should be easy and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. Page Builder WordPress Theme
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct customized posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (though there is a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Theme
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage. You may click anywhere on your page and start customizing that segment. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their friendly support team and get the problems.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, with no hidden fees. You can find templates for eBooks business, law firms, and more. Page Builder WordPress Theme
You can also find many inner Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect balance of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes restricted features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder and offer their world-class assistance for one year. Page Builder WordPress Theme
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent together with capacity and the motif. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. In addition, it permits you to label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find a lot of templates for small businesses, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a webpage is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take any row or content block and realign it.
Adding Rows and content blocks is just as straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Page Builder WordPress Theme
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing some of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may easily get results that will cost you cash that is heavy if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer offers you a couple of alternatives.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your layout.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your site a feel, not get into the components. Page Builder WordPress Theme
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you want to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ settings, you might also set the likes of this background (color, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very powerful from the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you are still going to be able to produce content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like working from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of consumers — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct original websites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you have to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Theme
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is actually saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test the popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are really friendly.
Which is The better plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something that you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Page Builder WordPress Theme