Introduction Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when editing page or a post. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to do all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will need to require the attributes of the theme to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for various pages, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website in a live manner. It should be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever decide to use something different. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site content (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two components: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and webpages .
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To utilize the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You start customizing that segment and can just click anywhere on your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their service group.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and more. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
You can find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and settings. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features from breaking up your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be stored as A template and reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move from WordPress website to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent together with capability and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for restaurants, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, smaller businesses, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can take person content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Fresh content cubes and new rows is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the sidebar menu. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not least, you can adjust the template you are working with or even change it completely at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get if you were to employ a designer, outcomes that will cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your design.
There Are only some differences between them, but that’s a good thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel that was particular, not enter the individual components. Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets design and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re still going to be able to create awesome content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and developers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can build websites really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements you need to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Theme Free
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That is A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the excellent MotoPress.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you choose to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something you find with the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Page Builder WordPress Theme Free