Background Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one you use when publishing page or a post. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress website, you can buy a theme that looks closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you want. Use layouts for pages that are different, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site in a mode. It should be fast and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind Should you decide to use something different. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You do not have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially people who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and images in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the best. You start customizing that segment and may just click anywhere on your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it a very easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems and are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you make will be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, without any hidden charges. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
You can also find many internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and performance. It’s possible to customize the theme because you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Sites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped with capacity and the theme. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, services as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose any row or person content cube.
Adding Rows and new content blocks is straightforward. All you have to do is go into the menu menu. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you are working with or perhaps alter it at any stage, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can easily get outcomes that will cost you cash that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro program ), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you get to select a preset.
There Are some small differences between them, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a specific feel, not enter the elements much. Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
Next, Click on the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can also set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) to the whole website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the plugin and theme combo is just perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re still going to be able to produce content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites fast.
In other Words, you no longer have to be worried when clients ask new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, which has a community supporting it and also a great deal of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to test the solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and so also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is quite simple to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Page Builder WordPress Tutorial EspañOl