Introduction Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with all the constraints of the default WordPress content editor — the one you normally use when publishing a post or page. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications that are handy to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You’ll need to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a motif exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as nicely as you would hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your website. It should be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there is a framework motif included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, which means you get to see the results of your work straight away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working with site material (and even generating websites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to build column-based designs that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right now , but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and pictures on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders work inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You may click anywhere on your page and start customizing that section. You could also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
You can also find many internal Page templates such as contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your content. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will enjoy its features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a lite version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can begin using the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their assistance for one year and to use the page builder. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
The only difference is the Standard Plan does not come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with capacity and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for smaller companies, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the structure of the webpage. This is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or person content cube.
Adding Rows and content blocks that are new is just as simple. All you do is go to the sidebar menu. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your own content, you can correct with or even change it entirely, not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that will cost you cash.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
With the Theme, you can customize the look and feel of your site then tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for the layout.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a particular feel, not get into the individual components. Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
Next, Click on the’overall’ preferences panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you can choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and theme combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build sites that are initial really.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A question. The market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community supporting it and a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some cash you can test the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress .
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer excellent features and user interfaces.
Which is The entire plugin, and so also the best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s front-end editing and full support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the contest (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Page Builder WordPress Woocommerce