Introduction Page Layout Builder For WordPress
What you’re about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you typically use when editing page or a post. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it appears, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications that are useful to articles and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders might be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the features of the theme to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out as well as you would hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use multiple designs for pages, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a mode. It needs to be quick and simple to use. If you ever decide to use something else, it should not leave a mess behind. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website material (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at youpersonally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like or launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that segment and may click anywhere in your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which lets you edit your page. This makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you can reach out for their support group and get the issues sorted out.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden fees, with any of your superior plans. You can find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and many more. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
You can also find internal Page templates such as contact pages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours, the Plugin also allows you to save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect balance of performance and settings. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme are located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your design. Developers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
The difference is the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The Pro plan is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to find many templates for agencies, apps, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it’s time, if you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a page is that content and rows components are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take content block or any row and realign it.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are fresh is straightforward. All you have to do is go to the menu menu. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress site, and this means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or perhaps change it at any stage without losing any of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may get outcomes that would otherwise cost you cash that is heavy if you should employ a designer.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is responsive, that being said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
With the Motif, you can customize the look and feel of your website tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are meant to give your website a specific feel, not enter the individual components too much. Page Layout Builder For WordPress
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ settings, you can also set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colours, headings typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very strong from the ease-of-use section, and this also makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about building or managing sites, you’re still going to be able to create content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much like working from a Word document — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new sites that are original really.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new components, you do not have to worry, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Page Layout Builder For WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to build client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The current market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of third-party widget packages available.
- With some money you are able to test the very popular solution on the MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer really friendly user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you though it’s also a bit more pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same if you choose to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, and not always something you find with all the competition (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Finally, Of course, the decision is yours! Page Layout Builder For WordPress