Introduction Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to read is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will have to require the theme’s features to personalize it.
Oryou can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This will be costly and might not work out as nicely as you would hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website in a live manner. It needs to be easy and fast to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, if you ever choose to use something else. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This implies in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with site content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the chief problems with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let us Have a deeper look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, in addition to various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about this in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress site builders work inside The article edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To utilize the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can start building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the best. You can click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder on your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 page templates that are stunning. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on most of WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out for their friendly service group.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your superior plans. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and many more. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can find many inner Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more time, the Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the raw and modules at the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The theme comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be saved as A template also reused. You could store and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts from WordPress website to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for all those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and restricted features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their support for a single year. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent with multi-site capacity and the motif. The Agency program provides you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. on your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to find templates for agencies, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it’s time to build/edit the page’s structure. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take person content cube or any row and realign it.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you can use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps change it at any point without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and without any glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is really enjoyable, and you may readily get if you should employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you money that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site and then tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a handful of alternatives to you.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are just some small differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was particular, not get into the individual components too much. Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to produce the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you are not going to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is very powerful in the section, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re still going to be able to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — developers and designers working on customer projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build new sites that are initial fast.
In other Words, when customers ask changes and new elements, you do not need to be worried, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to have the ability to build customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That is A challenging question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in this space, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community behind it and a great deal of widget packages out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the popular solution on the superb MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and excellent features.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also a bit more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you create using Beaver Builder will stay the same even if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the contest (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- One: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Parallax One Page Builder WordPress Plugin