Background Power Pack
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you typically use when editing a post or page. Power Pack
So what Are they employing ? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to do all kinds of handy modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders might be the next huge factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can purchase a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll need to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site. It should be quick and easy to use. It should not leave a mess behind, if you decide to use something different. Power Pack
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct customized articles and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who don’t have any experience with websites — especially those who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You are able to organize images and text on your pages openly.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a variety of predefined styles when building your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Anything you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Power Pack
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, it is easy to position your articles with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with tools on the right. You may simply click anywhere on your page and begin customizing that segment. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder on your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your favourite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you get the issues sorted out and can reach out for their service team that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans, without any hidden fees. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. Power Pack
You can also find internal Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save time Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. Likewise you can save both the raw and modules in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme settings can be located from the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you decide to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients from breaking up your layout. Programmers can incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template also reused. You can save and reuse modules and rows. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and support.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for unlimited sites and offer their assistance for a single year. Power Pack
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is shipped with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all the features of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from among The accessible page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and in the editor switch to’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages let you produce nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different purposes, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage, whether you’re starting from scratch. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can choose person content cube or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks is simple. All you do is go into the menu menu. Power Pack
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or even change it at any stage not the least.
When you Finish your work, just click’done’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I have had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is enjoyable, and you can get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you heavy cash.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you can also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the bottom up.
Together with the You can customize the look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, tune the respective pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your site a feel that was specific, not get into the individual elements. Power Pack
Next, Click the’general’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you would like to utilize a boxed layout (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (colour, image) for the entire website, accent colours, key words typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I really don’t find a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. That having been said, when working together, the subject and plugin combo is perfect.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to gain most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section, and this makes it. Odds are, even if you know nothing about building or managing websites, you’re still going to have the ability to create amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites really quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new elements, you need to worry, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items. Really cool! Power Pack
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Wrap-up — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is really saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, which has a community supporting it and a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to test the most popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress.
That Last one is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces and features.
Which is The better entire plugin, and so the builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you everything you will need, although it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It’s full drag-and-drop support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the same in the event that you decide to quit using the plugin at some point. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with the contest (in several cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Power Pack