What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when publishing a post or page. Powerpak
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to perform all kinds of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to state page builders could be the upcoming huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress website, you can buy. You’ll need to require the theme’s features to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a motif out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will give you the freedom to use any design you desire. Use designs for different pages, use your own colors, styles, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed into them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live manner. It should be fast and simple to use. If you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Powerpak
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to make your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with sites — especially people who want to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the material builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can organize text and images in your pages freely.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and pages.
- You can construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of the page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it is difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll speak more about that in one of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Powerpak
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily place your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to figure what their webpage will look like launch a preview in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You begin customizing that section and can click anywhere on your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder on your own pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to modify your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues with your own WordPress theme, you get the problems sorted out and can reach out to their friendly service team.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, with any of your superior programs. You may find templates for eBooks small business, law firms, and a lot more. Powerpak
You can also find many internal Page templates like contact webpages, newsletter signups, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found from the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your theme settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features like Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your designs to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official repository.
If you do not have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their support for one year and to use the webpage builder for sites. Powerpak
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent with capability and the theme. The Agency plan gives you all of the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you to white tag the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come nicely labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies as well as law firms.
After you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, then it is time. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column may have any number of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single example of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that rows and content elements have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose content block or any row and realign it.
Adding Rows and content cubes that are new is simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Powerpak
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (that is where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even change it at any point without losing any of your content not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with the builder is really fun, and you can get if you should employ a designer results that would otherwise cost you heavy money.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can do. That being said, if your theme is responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble ordinarily.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the general look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of options to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your design.
There Are only some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a particular feel, not enter the individual elements much. Powerpak
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to use a boxed design (standard nowadays on the web) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole site, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header personalization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it if you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the theme and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to gain most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own sites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong in the section that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of consumers — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro package can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct new websites that are original quickly.
In other Words, you have to be worried when customers request new components and changes, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Powerpak
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That is A question that is tough. The current market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community behind it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to spend, you are able to test out the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is excellent.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer great features and really friendly user interfaces.
Which is The much better overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a wonderful user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It’s full support and editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The information you create with Beaver Builder will remain the same if you decide to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, and not necessarily something that you find with all the contest (in many circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes awakened ).
- One: It is rather expensive. The cheapest plan is $99. Until the lite version is enough for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Powerpak