Background Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the very popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you typically use when publishing a page or post. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a new wave of page builders that allow you to perform all types of handy modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will have to rely on the theme’s attributes to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out and will be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block. This will provide you with the freedom to use. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colours, designs, and content anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely tricky to use, some of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your site in a live manner. It should be quick and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you choose to use something different. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there’s a framework motif included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text on your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (for landing pages, in addition to different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the bottom up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text on your Default WordPress page editor is a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with great precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
WordPress site builders work inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like or launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You can click anywhere on your webpage and start customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which lets you edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates that are magnificent. The Beaver Builder plugin works so you don’t need to change your favourite theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems you are able to reach out for their service team that is friendly and get the problems.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages you create is going to be 100% responsive, meaning that they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your premium programs. You can find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
You can find internal Page templates like about webpages, newsletter signups, contact pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save more hours Plugin also lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The subject is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make live edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be found in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme settings to create dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme without sacrificing your content. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will enjoy its features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers can incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can even save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for the Premium features, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with limited features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their support for one year and to use the webpage builder for sites that are unlimited. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
The only difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped with the motif and multi-site capacity. The Agency plan provides you all the characteristics of the Pro program. In addition, it enables you to white label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst content pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you can find many templates for agencies, apps, fitness centers, online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller businesses as well as law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each content block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — like the following:
The Ideal News when constructing a page is that content and rows elements are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you can take any row or individual content block and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Content blocks that are new and rows is simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, social buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage without losing any of your content, not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you may get if you were to employ a designer, results that will otherwise cost you cash that is significant.
A significant thing I want to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme), there are minor limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your site and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer offers a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset for your general layout.
There Are some differences between these, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel, not get into the elements. Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you want to use a boxed layout (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you can also set the likes of this background (colour, image) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the more important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog design and individual post layout)
- Footer settings (widgets design and style)
In General, It’s apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the theme itself hugely feature-rich, but to make it massively compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the plugin and subject combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the section, and this also makes it very beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing websites, you are still going to be able to produce content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new sites that are original really.
In other Words, you have to be worried when clients ask changes and new components, because there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to build customer sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is challenging. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, you can get either Live Chat, or, a pioneer in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a great deal of third-party widget bundles out there.
- With some cash you are able to test out the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the superb MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and therefore the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s quite simple to use — there is no learning curve.
- It’s editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by other plugins.
- The content you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the same if you decide to stop using the plugin at some point. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Until the version is enough.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! Rapid Composer – WordPress Page Builder