Intro Simple Page Builder WordPress
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one that you use when publishing page or a post. Simple Page Builder WordPress
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are handy to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif to your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and content anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to create your website. It should be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you ever decide to use something different. Simple Page Builder WordPress
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as you can.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there is a frame motif included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to see the outcomes of your work straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should be convenient for the great majority of users, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with site material (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with websites — especially people who want to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that is optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, making it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to organize text and pictures on your pages openly.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the final version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder functions with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile viewing.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it is hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now , but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you need them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Simple Page Builder WordPress
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages to your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders work inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You start customizing that section and can click anywhere in your page. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an incredibly easy to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can use Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility problems with your own WordPress theme, you get the issues sorted out and are able to reach out for their service group that is friendly.
As long as you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you make is going to be 100% responsive, meaning they look good on all apparatus.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs, without any hidden charges. You can find templates for small business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Simple Page Builder WordPress
You can find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact webpages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours Plugin also lets you save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save both the modules and raw .
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of settings and performance. The theme can be customized by you because you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Your theme settings can be located in the customizer. This way you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to switch your theme. If you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers may also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse rows and modules. Your designs can even move to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress that is free from the official .
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium features, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you to use the page builder for sites that are unlimited and offer their world-class support for one year. Simple Page Builder WordPress
The Distinction is that the Standard Plan does not arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is shipped together with the theme and capacity. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to label the builder. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing plans :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a brand new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while articles pages allow you to create nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover templates for services, programs, fitness , online magazines, blogs that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, small businesses and even law firms.
After you Pick your template, or it is time whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any amount of individual content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can choose any row or content block.
Adding Content cubes that are new and rows is equally straightforward. All you do is go into the menu menu. Simple Page Builder WordPress
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you choose the number of columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, social buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but You can correct with or even alter it entirely at any stage without losing some of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I have had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can readily get outcomes that will otherwise cost you money if you were to employ a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. That having been said, if your theme is responsive, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the pro plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, and tune the respective pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment from the WordPress Customizer offers you a handful of options.
First Off, you have to pick on a preset.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are only meant to give your website a feel, not enter the elements too much. Simple Page Builder WordPress
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ preferences, you might even specify the likes of this background (color, picture ) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and emblem settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not unique on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it in case you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together, that being said, the plugin and subject combo is simply perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who handle their own websites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the department, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing sites, you’re still going to have the ability to produce amazing content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much like running from a Word document — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can construct sites quickly.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you no longer need to be worried, because there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Simple Page Builder WordPress
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct customer sites quickly.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That’s A tough question. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money to invest, you can test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or even the superb MotoPress.
That One is really Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and very friendly user interfaces.
Which is The better overall plugin, and therefore also the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a wonderful interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve in any way.
- It has full drag-and-drop support and front-end editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means you can use content created by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in many cases, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Simple Page Builder WordPress