Intro Simple WordPress Page Builder
What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — the one that you use when editing page or a post. Simple WordPress Page Builder
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of modifications that are useful to pages and articles. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the next big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll have to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This may be costly and might not work out as nicely as you’d hope.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to construct your site block. This will give you the freedom to use. Use designs for pages that are various, use your own colours and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are extremely tricky to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your site. It needs to be easy and fast to use. Should you choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Simple WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom articles and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t have to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the package to create your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the main selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even creating websites from scratch) much quicker and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content on their own.
Let us Have a look into the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plug, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange images and text in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based designs that wouldn’t be supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of the page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There is WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the good thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you need them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the upcoming sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Simple WordPress Page Builder
Easily Create Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let us Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments straight from the frontend or revert back to the last published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their webpage will look like or launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can start building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your webpage with tools on the best. You can click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may use Beaver Builder on your pages in combination with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to begin using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility problems you get the problems sorted out and are able to reach out for their friendly service team.
Provided That you are using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your superior plans, without any hidden charges. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and more. Simple WordPress Page Builder
You can find inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about webpages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates from the builder. Similarly, you can save the raw and modules .
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of performance and configurations. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Allows you to make edits via the WordPress customizer. Of your theme can be located from the customizer. This way you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide variety of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme configurations to create heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your content becomes flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Developers may integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template also reused. You can store and reuse modules and rows. You can even move your designs to another.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all the Premium attributes, you can get started with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The lite version includes service and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans allow you offer their world-class assistance for one year and to use the webpage builder. Simple WordPress Page Builder
The Distinction is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency program provides you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. That way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Select from among The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and in the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover templates for small companies, programs, fitness magazines, classic blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, services and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or it is time, whether you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any amount of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose individual content cube or any row and realign it somewhere else.
Adding Rows and content cubes is simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Simple WordPress Page Builder
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by additional plugins).
Last but Not the least, you can adjust with or perhaps alter it at any point.
When you Finish your job, just click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can get if you were to employ a designer results that would cost you money that is heavy.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you are utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert plan), and use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
With the You can customize the look and feel of your website tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to select a preset for your overall layout.
There Are some differences between them, but that is a good thing. The presets are just meant to give your site a feel that was specific, not enter the components. Simple WordPress Page Builder
Next, Click on the’general’ preferences panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you can even specify the likes of this background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header personalization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog layout and individual article layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
In General, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to produce the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme isn’t unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. That having been said, when working together, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and programmers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this makes it. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or constructing sites, you’re going to have the ability to produce content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is similar to running from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — designers and programmers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle can be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin collectively, you can build websites really quickly.
In other Words, when customers request changes and new components, you have to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items. Really cool! Simple WordPress Page Builder
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct customer sites quickly.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some money to invest, you can try the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the superb MotoPress .
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and features.
Which is The overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you will need, though it’s also pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning manner.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve.
- It has full support and front-end editing.
- Widget content can be used by you inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content created by plugins.
- The information you produce with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with all the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Until the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Obviously, the choice is yours! Simple WordPress Page Builder