Background Siteorigin Page Builder Review
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s constraints — the one you use when editing a page or post. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it seems, is a fresh wave of page builders that enable you to perform all kinds of useful modifications to pages and articles. Indeed, many would go so far as to say page builders could be the next big factor for content creators!
Let us Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme for your WordPress site, you can buy a motif that looks closest to what you have in mind. You will have to rely on the attributes of the theme to customize it.
You can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This might not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your website block . This will give you the freedom to use any design you desire. Use multiple layouts for pages that are various, use your own colors and content anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, some of them have too much bloat packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to create your website. It needs to be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something else. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
Beaver Builder is a feature-rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to create all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You’re able to construct custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your present WordPress theme (though there is a frame theme included in the bundle to create your work much easier)
- It supports full editing, so you get to determine the outcomes of your work right away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder should come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much faster and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems using WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not overly friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who want to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look in the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that’s optimized to operate together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the more significant features:
- You can arrange text and pictures in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and pages.
- You are able to build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a variety of predefined styles when constructing your website from the ground up.
- It has full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the last version of this page your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for viewing.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The features do not all jump right at you, but rather sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let us look at the pricing. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
Easily Produce Designs and Layouts with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create stunning pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your articles with good precision. Once you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most WordPress page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you do not have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To utilize the frontend editor, visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage. You start customizing that section and may just click anywhere on your webpage. You could even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell editor which allows you to edit your page. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means that you may utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t have to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their friendly service team and get the problems.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages you create will be 100% responsive, meaning that they look great on all devices.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden fees, of any of your superior programs. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and a lot more. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
You can also find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save hours, the Plugin allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. You can save both the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a theme. The theme is an ideal equilibrium of settings and functionality. The theme can be customized by you just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your theme settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme without losing your content. If you choose to stop using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will enjoy its features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Programmers can integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every layout you create can be saved as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another.
Unlike many WordPress site Builders available on the current market, Beaver Builder allows you to download a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium features, you can begin using the version of Beaver Builder. The version comes with support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you also offer their assistance for a single year and to use the webpage builder. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
The difference is the Standard Plan does not come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is sent together with capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the features of the Pro program. In addition, it permits you to label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the various Beaver Builder pricing programs here:
- Conventional : $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and from the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for advertising and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), whilst articles pages let you produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, etc.
The Landing pages come labeled for different purposes, and you can find templates for services, apps, fitness , online magazines, classic sites, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the arrangement of the page. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The Ideal News when building a page is that content elements and rows have been drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it someplace else and can choose person content block or any row.
Adding New rows and content blocks is just as simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is also where you select how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, reviews, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this also means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but You can correct the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it at any stage without losing any of your own content not the least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
Overall, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with competitor tools. Interacting with all the builder is fun, and you can easily get if you were to employ a designer outcomes that will otherwise cost you cash.
An important thing I want to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are minor limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it won’t cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert plan), also use it to construct — or rebuild — your website from the ground up.
With the You can customize the general look and feel of your site through the WordPress Customizer, then tune the individual pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your site a specific feel, not get into the individual components. Siteorigin Page Builder Review
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even specify the likes of the background (color, image) for the entire website, accent colors, headings typography, and body text typography.
I won’t Describe every component from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would call for a how-to article of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Options for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog layout and individual post layout)
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It’s apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when making this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself massively feature-rich, but to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself is not special by itself. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. That being said, when working together, the plugin and theme combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and programmers building sites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the department that is ease-of-use, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re going to have the ability to produce amazing content using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers accurate back-end editing, so working on your content pages or landing pages is much everything you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of users — developers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new sites that are original fast.
In other Words, when clients request changes and new elements, you need to worry, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop things. Really cool! Siteorigin Page Builder Review
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites immediately.
Summary — best landing page builder?
That is A question. The current market is really saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community behind it and a great deal of third-party widget packages out there.
- With some money you are able to test the popular solution on Visual Composer — the market — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is actually Beaver Builder’s most important competition, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better entire plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is very best?
Sorry, But in my opinion they excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It has full support and editing.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content generated by plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will remain the exact same even if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with the contest (in several cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- Just one: It is rather costly. The plan is $99. Until the lite version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Obviously, the decision is yours! Siteorigin Page Builder Review