Intro Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
What you are about to see is a comprehensive review of one Of the page builders round: Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well seems to be getting fed up with the limitations of the default WordPress content editor — that the one that you use when editing page or a post. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
So what Are they employing instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications to pages and posts. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders could be the upcoming big factor for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress website, you can buy. You will need to rely on the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Or, you can employ a WordPress Developer to work a theme exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to construct your website block by block. This will give you the liberty to use any design you desire. Use layouts for pages, use your own colors, styles, and articles anywhere on your site.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are difficult to use, a number of them have a lot of bloat packed to them.
The page builder Plugin for WordPress should allow you to make your site. It needs to be easy and quick to use. It should not leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that is meant to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping elements on to a picture
- You do not need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a framework theme included in the package to make your work even easier)
- It supports full front-end editing, so you get to see the results of your work right away.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the vast majority of users, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the main selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the main issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards customers who have no experience with websites — especially people who wish to create great content by themselves.
Let us Have a look into the characteristics Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be divided into two parts: (a) the material builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange images and text in your pages freely, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit posts and webpages .
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (such as landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you produce with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you construct using Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the good thing is none of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right at you, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll talk more about that in a few of the next sections, however, in the meantime, let us consider the pricing. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your content with great precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most site builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users need to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t have to change back and forth between Preview and dwell website. To use the frontend editor, go to your WordPress page editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This will direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own webpages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page. You begin customizing that section and may click anywhere on your page. You can even add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder Includes a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means that you may use Beaver Builder in your pages in combination with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions on all WordPress themes, so you don’t need to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out to their friendly support team and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with no hidden charges, with any of your superior programs. You can find templates for law firms, eBooks, business, and a lot more. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
You can find internal Page templates like contact pages, newsletter signups, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more hours, the Plugin lets you save an infinite number of templates in the builder. You can save the modules and raw in the builder.
Accessible as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of functionality and settings. It’s possible to customize the theme as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make live edits through the WordPress customizer. All of your theme can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview any of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without sacrificing your articles. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on customer Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your design, such as Editor Mode, which prevents clients. Developers can also integrate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be saved as A template and reused. You could even store and reuse rows and modules. Your layouts can move to another from WordPress website.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for all those Premium attributes, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with limited features and service.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is available in 3 distinct programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the page builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their world-class assistance for a single year. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
The only Distinction is that the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with all the Beaver Builder theme. The Guru plan is sent with the motif and capability. The Agency program gives you all the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it permits you to label the builder. This way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing plans here:
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Pick from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a new one), and in the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for advertising and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other revenue pages), while content pages let you produce nice looking about pages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for services, programs, fitness centers, online magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, smaller companies and even law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the structure of the page. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On each page you’ll have some rows.
- Each row can be broken into any number of columns.
- Each column can have any number of individual content blocks.
- Each content block presents one instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when building a webpage is that rows and content elements are drag-and-drop supported. This means you can choose any row or person content cube and realign it.
Adding New rows and content blocks that are fresh is equally simple. All you do is go to the menu menu. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to possess )
- Basic content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact forms, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you’ve enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Not least, you can correct with or even alter it at any point without losing any of your content.
When you Finish your work, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected I’ve had with competitor tools. What’s more, interacting with the builder is really fun, and you may readily get if you were to hire a designer outcomes that will cost you significant cash.
A significant thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to what Beaver Builder can perform. If your theme is more responsive, that being said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the expert program ), also use it to build — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Motif, you can customize the general look and feel of your site tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for the general layout.
There Are only some small differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the individual components too much. Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
Next, Click on the’overall’ settings panel and proceed to’layout’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can even set the likes of this background (color, image) to the whole site, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would require a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (wallpapers, blog layout and individual article design )
- Footer settings (widgets layout and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the chief goal for Beaver Builder when making this theme was not to produce the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique by itself. I don’t see a reason to use it if you are not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin along with it. When working together, that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is just perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are likely to benefit most from utilizing Beaver Builder:
- People who handle their own sites, and want to be able to create great-looking content all in their own.
- Designers and developers building sites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite strong from the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it really beginner-friendly. Chances are, even if you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create content that is awesome using Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers true front-end editing, so working in your content pages or landing pages is much what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the second group of users — programmers and designers . Here, Beaver Builder’s pro bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin you can construct new websites that are initial quickly.
In other Words, when clients ask changes and new elements, you do not need to be worried, because there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can just drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to produce great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Need a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to build client sites immediately.
Summary — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is actually saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time pioneer in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, which has a community behind it and a lot of widget bundles available.
- With some cash to spend, you can try the very popular solution on the market — Visual Composer — or the MotoPress that is superb.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s most important competitor, in my estimation. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are friendly and great features.
Which is The better plugin, and so the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they’re equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great user-friendly interface, and offers you although it’s also a bit more expensive.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve.
- It’s full support and editing.
- You are able to use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create with Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something that you find with the competition (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather costly. The cheapest plan is $99. Unless the version is enough for you, in which case it is $0.
Finally, Obviously, the choice is yours! Siteorigin Page Builder Tutorial