Introduction Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
What you’re about to see is an extensive review of one Of the most popular page builders around: Beaver Builder. Why are we so into page builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one you normally use when editing page or a post. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more functionality?
The Answer, it appears, is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress website, you can buy a motif that appears closest to what you are thinking about. You will need to require the features of the theme to customize it.
You can hire a WordPress Programmer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may be costly and may not work out.
Last, you can use a webpage Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use any layout you desire. Use multiple designs for pages that are various, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are Lots of page Builder plugins. Some of them are very difficult to use, a number of them have too much bloat packed into them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website. It should be fast and simple to use. If you ever choose to use something different, it shouldn’t leave a mess behind. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s meant to make all of your content production efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can build custom posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t need to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge isn’t required
- It works together with your present WordPress theme (although there’s a framework motif included in the bundle to create your work even easier)
- It supports full editing, which means you get to see the results of your job straight away.
All of The above means Beaver Builder must come in handy for the vast majority of consumers, website owners, and WordPress programmers — together with the most important selling point being that it makes working together with website content (and even generating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main problems with WordPress as a platform: The fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with sites — especially those who wish to produce great content by themselves.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two parts: (a) the content builder plug, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to operate with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange pictures and text in your pages with drag-and-drop.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit articles and pages.
- You can build column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates available (such as landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your website from the bottom up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you are effectively working on the final version of this page your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Anything you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin at some point.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- You will find import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is none of it is difficult to grasp. The attributes don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s look at the pricing. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you’ll love the strong capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create stunning pages to your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning images and text in your Default WordPress page editor is really a nuisance. With Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, you can easily position your articles with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the changes straight from the frontend or revert back to the last printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a preview in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to change back and forth between Preview and dwell site. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress site editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The webpage builder interface Shows you a preview of your page with resources on the right. You may click anywhere in your page and begin customizing that section. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and innovative elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. That makes it a very simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
favorite WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 stunning page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin works on all WordPress themes, so you don’t have to change your favorite theme to start using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you can reach out for their service team that is friendly and get the issues.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates of any of your premium programs, with no hidden fees. You may find templates for business, eBooks, law firms, and more. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups contact webpages, about webpages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save even more time, the Plugin also allows you to save an endless number of templates in the builder. Likewise you can save the modules and raw at the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin plus a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as equally Plugin and a motif. The theme is a perfect equilibrium of performance and settings. You can customize the theme as you edit your webpages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme settings can be found in the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The subject comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically upgrade the theme settings to make heaps of different styles.
Get Total Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to switch your theme. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content gets ported right back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Websites will appreciate its developer-friendly features from breaking your layout, such as Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also integrate customized widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You can store and reuse rows and modules. You can move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike WordPress page Builders available on the market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a version of the plugin for WordPress .
If you do not have a budget for those Premium features, you can get started with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with support and features.
The Premium edition of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 distinct plans: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited and offer their support for one year. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
The only difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t come with all the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Pro is sent together with the theme and capability. The Agency program gives you all of the features of the Pro program. Plus, it permits you. This way, you can build websites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Have a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Guru : $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the theme.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two paths:
- Pick from among The available page templates
- Go to your wp-admin, Open any post or page (or create a new one), and in the editor switch into’page builder’
Going With strategy No.1, you may choose from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are utilized for marketing and sales objectives (e.g. for your homepage, product page, other sales pages), whilst articles pages let you create nice looking about webpages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover a lot of templates for small companies, apps, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
After you Pick your template, or if you’re starting from scratch, it is time to build/edit the structure of the webpage. That is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have some rows.
- Each row can be divided into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content blocks.
- Each material block presents a single instance of a piece of material — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — such as the following:
The best News when constructing a webpage is that content components and rows are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it and can take any row or content block.
Adding Rows and content blocks is just as simple. All you do is go into the sidebar menu. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (that is where you select how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls for actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and more)
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you have enabled on your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by other plugins).
Last but Without losing any of your content, you can adjust with or perhaps change it completely, not least.
When you Complete your job, just click’completed’ in the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works really smoothly and with no glitches — unexpected, considering that the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with the builder is fun, and you may get results that will cost you cash that is significant if you should hire a designer.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re utilizing Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations as to exactly what Beaver Builder can perform. That being said, if your theme is more responsive, it won’t cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (available with the expert program ), and use it to construct — or rebuild — your site from the ground up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your website through the WordPress Customizer, and then tune the pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives you a handful of alternatives.
First Off, you get to pick a preset for your design.
There Are only some differences between these, but that’s a fantastic thing. The presets are only supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not get into the individual components too much. Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and move to’layout’ settings, where you are able to choose whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘overall’ settings, you can also specify the likes of this background (color, image) to the entire website, accent colors, key words typography, and human text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Options for header customization (along with designs, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (backgrounds, blog design and individual article design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and style)
Overall, It is apparent that the main goal for Beaver Builder when creating this theme was not to make the theme itself massively feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme is not unique on its own. I really don’t see a reason to use it in case you’re not likely to utilize the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that having been said, the theme and plugin combo is simply ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two kinds of users who are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and wish to have the ability to create great-looking content all on their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is very strong in the section, and this makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building websites, you’re still going to have the ability to create content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of this, how Beaver Builder interacts with the user is really intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like working from a Word file — everything you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — designers and developers . Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle may be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can build new sites really quickly.
In other Words, you no longer have to worry when customers request changes and new elements, as there’s no need to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things into place. Really cool! Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder for those who:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Need something with no learning curve
- Want a set of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) need to be able to construct client sites immediately.
Wrap-up — best landing page builder?
That’s A question. The current market is saturated, and there are cool options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in this area, SiteOrigin Page Builder, that has a community behind it and a lot of widget packages available.
- With some cash you can test the very popular solution in the marketplace — Visual Composer — or the excellent MotoPress.
That Last one is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer very friendly user interfaces and features.
Which is The much better plugin, and therefore the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder has a great interface, and offers you though it’s also somewhat more expensive.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It is really easy to use — there is no learning curve at all.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means that you may use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will remain the same if you choose to stop using the plugin sooner or later. This is a very valuable feature, rather than always something you find with all the contest (in several circumstances, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plug, your content becomes messed up).
- Just one: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Squeeze Page Builder WordPress Plugin