Introduction The Beaver Review
What you are about to see is an extensive review of one Of the page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we lately, you ask? Well, just about anyone who’s anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — the one that you use when editing page or a post. The Beaver Review
So what Are they currently using ? Something with more performance?
The Answer, it seems, is a new wave of drag-and-drop page builders that enable you to perform all types of modifications to posts and pages. Indeed, many would go so far as to state page builders could be the next huge thing for content creators!
Let’s Dive in…
What is a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Motif for your WordPress site, you can buy a theme that appears closest to what you have in mind. You’ll have to rely on the features of the theme to customize it.
Or, you can hire a WordPress Programmer to work a theme out exactly as you have imagined. This might not work out as well as you’d hope and may be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your website block. This will provide you with the freedom to use any layout you desire. Use layouts for pages, use your own colours and articles anywhere on your site.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. A number of them are tricky to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The Ideal page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live mode. It needs to be simple and quick to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind, Should you ever choose to use something else. The Beaver Review
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to create all of your content production efforts in WordPress as easy as possible.
What This implies in practice is:
- You can construct custom posts and pages simply by dragging and dropping components on to a picture
- You don’t have to code anything by hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works together with your current WordPress theme (although there’s a frame theme included in the package to create your work much easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of consumers, site owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website material (and even generating sites from scratch) much quicker and much more efficient.
Beaver Builder really tackles one of the chief issues using WordPress as a platform: The fact that it’s not too friendly towards users who don’t have any experience with sites — especially people who wish to produce great content on their own.
Let’s Have a deeper look into the features Beaver Builder offers.
The Heart of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the material builder plugin, also (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially built theme that’s optimized to work with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You can organize images and text on your pages openly, with drag-and-drop.
- There is no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You are able to edit posts and webpages .
- You are able to construct column-based layouts that would not be otherwise supported by your current WordPress theme.
- There are over 30 readymade page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as different content pages).
- There is a Beaver Builder Theme, which gives you a range of predefined styles when constructing your site from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, so you’re effectively working on the last version of the webpage your customers will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create using Beaver Builder is optimized for mobile screening.
- Whatever you construct with Beaver Builder will stay looking great even in the event that you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is much waiting for you under the hood with Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s difficult to grasp. The features don’t all jump right now personally, but instead sit there quietly in the background waiting to go to work if you want them. We’ll speak more about that in a few of the upcoming sections, however, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. The Beaver Review
Easily Produce Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you are a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned practitioner, you’ll love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with perplexing shortcodes to construct professional sites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s take a look at how Beaver Builder makes it effortless to create magnificent pages for your WordPress website.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning text and images on your Default WordPress page editor is a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then you can easily position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior published state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The article edit screen. Users have to figure what their page will look like launch a trailer in a separate tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live site. To use the frontend editor, then go to your WordPress site editor and choose the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you towards the Frontend of your WordPress site. Then you can begin building and customizing your pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your page with tools on the right. You begin customizing that section and can click anywhere on your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements like toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Dwell visual editor which allows you to edit your page in a WYSIWYG environment. This makes it an builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. That means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Creative Page Templates To pick From
Beaver Builder comes with over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to begin using the plugin. In case you find any compatibility issues you are able to reach out to their service group that is friendly and get the problems sorted out.
As long as you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, all the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates with any of your premium plans, with no hidden charges. You may find templates for law firms, eBooks, small business, and many more. The Beaver Review
You can find many inner Page templates like newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and a lot more.
To save time, the Plugin allows you to save an infinite number of templates from the builder. You can save the raw and modules .
Accessible as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a theme. The subject is an ideal balance of functionality and settings. You can customize the theme just as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder theme Lets you make edits via the WordPress customizer. All your theme can be located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. With the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to create dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Own Content
Beaver Builder allows you to change your theme. If you choose to quit using Beaver Builder, your articles gets flashed back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers working on client Websites will enjoy its features like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers can also incorporate customized widgets, shortcodes, or utilize Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Every design you create can be stored as A template and reused. You can save and reuse rows and modules. You can even move your layouts to another using the default WordPress import/export tools from WordPress site.
Unlike many WordPress page Builders on the market, Beaver Builder allows you to obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you don’t have a budget for those Premium attributes, you can begin with the version of Beaver Builder. The lite version comes with features and support.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All plans permit you to use the webpage builder for unlimited websites and offer their world-class support for a single year. The Beaver Review
The difference is that the Standard Plan doesn’t come with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan is sent together with multi-site capability and the theme. The Agency plan provides you all of the characteristics of the Pro plan. Plus, it enables you to white label the builder. That way, you can build sites for your clients while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder from the WordPress admin area.
Take a look at the different Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Standard: $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Establishing Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We will stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for now, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The accessible page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or create a new one), and from the editor switch to’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you can pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In General, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. on your homepage, merchandise page, other sales pages), while content pages let you create nice looking about webpages, team pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come labeled for different functions, and you can discover many templates for smaller businesses, programs, fitness magazines, sites that are classic, photography portfolios, restaurants, agencies as well as law firms.
Once you Pick your template, or whether you’re starting from scratch, it’s time to build/edit the page’s arrangement. This is what we’re going to focus on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you can have any number of rows.
- Each row can be divided into any number of columns.
- Each column may have any number of person content cubes .
- Each content block presents a single instance of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom chart — like the following:
The best News when constructing a page is that content elements and rows are drag-and-drop supported. As a consequence, you realign it and can choose content cube or any row.
Adding New rows and content cubes that are new is simple. All you have to do is go into the sidebar menu. The Beaver Review
From There, you can pick from:
- Rows (this is where you select the number of columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (audio, buttons, headings, photographs, text, videos and more)
- Advanced content modules (calls to actions, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget content (you may use any widget you’ve enabled in your WordPress website, and this means that Beaver Builder works with content created by additional plugins).
Last but You can adjust the template you’re working with or perhaps alter it completely at any stage without losing any of your own content, not the least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’completed’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will print the changes.
In General, Editing articles in Beaver Builder works quite smoothly and without any glitches — unexpected, considering the experiences I’ve had with rival tools. Interacting with all the builder is enjoyable, and you may get if you should hire a designer outcomes that would otherwise cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your current theme (not Beaver Builder Theme), there are slight limitations regarding exactly what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is more responsive, that having been said, it will not cause you some trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your content through the Beaver Builder plugin, you might also get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro program ), also use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the bottom up.
Together with the Theme, you can customize the overall look and feel of your site via the WordPress Customizer, then tune the individual pages within the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder section from the WordPress Customizer gives a couple of alternatives to you.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between them, but that is a fantastic thing. The presets are meant to give your website a particular feel, not enter the individual elements. The Beaver Review
Next, Click the’overall’ preferences panel and move to’design’ settings, where you can select whether you want to utilize a boxed design (standard these days on the web) or a full-width variant.
In ‘general’ preferences, you might even set the likes of the background (color, image) to the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every element from the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — which would require a how-to article of its own — but I’ll briefly mention some of the important things, including:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and emblem settings)
- Content choices (backgrounds, blog design and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets design and design )
Overall, It is apparent that the main purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this theme wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it massively compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t special on its own. I don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin combined with it. When working together that having been said, the subject and plugin combo is ideal.
Who Is Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users who are most likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- Individuals who manage their own websites, and wish to be able to create great-looking content all on their own.
- Designers and developers building websites for customers .
Beaver Builder is quite powerful from the section, and this makes it. Chances are, even in the event that you know nothing about constructing or managing websites, you’re still going to be able to produce awesome content with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop features.
On top Of that, how Beaver Builder interacts with the consumer is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder offers is much like running from a Word file — what you see is what you get.
Then we Have the group of consumers — developers and designers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert package may be the most useful. Using Beaver Builder Theme and the Beaver Builder plugin you can build new websites that are original fast.
In other Words, you no longer need to be worried when clients ask new elements and changes, as there’s no need to redesign anything using Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop things. Really cool! The Beaver Review
In a Notice, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to be able to create great-looking content without any coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Need a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to have the ability to construct client sites quickly.
Conclusion — greatest landing page builder?
That’s A question that is tough. The market is saturated, and there are cool solutions at all price points.
- For instance, if you’re looking for something you can get either Live Composer, or, a leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this space, that has a community supporting it and also a great deal of third-party widget bundles available.
- With some cash to invest, you are able to try the popular solution on the excellent MotoPress — Visual Composer — or the market.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competitor, in my estimation. The two Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer user interfaces that are very friendly and features.
Which is The entire plugin, and therefore also the very best drag-and-drop builder plugin?
Sorry, But in my view they excellent. Notice: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also somewhat more pricey.
It lets you tweak/create your website content in a visually stunning manner.
- It is really easy to use — there’s no learning curve at all.
- It has front-end editing and full support.
- You can use widget content inside Beaver Builder’s content blocks, which means that you may use content created by additional plugins.
- The information you produce using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same even if you decide to stop using the plugin. This is a very valuable feature, rather than necessarily something that you find with the competition (in many circumstances, should you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets messed up).
- One: It’s rather costly. The least expensive plan is $99. Unless the lite version is sufficient for you, in which case it’s $0.
Ultimately, Of course, the decision is yours! The Beaver Review