What you’re about to read is an extensive review of one Of the very popular page builders Beaver Builder. Why are we into webpage builders lately, you ask? Well, just about anybody who is anyone appears to be getting fed up with the default WordPress content editor’s limitations — that the one you use when publishing a page or post. Uabb
So what Are they currently using instead? Something with more performance?
The Answer is a fresh wave of drag-and-drop page builders that allow you to do all kinds of modifications that are handy to posts and pages. Indeed, many goes so far as to say page builders might be the upcoming big thing for content creators!
Let’s Dip in…
what’s a Page Builder WordPress Plugin?
When you’re looking for a Theme to your WordPress site, you can purchase. You’ll need to require the theme’s attributes to personalize it.
Oryou can hire a WordPress Developer to work out a motif exactly as you’ve imagined. This may not work out as nicely as you would hope and will be costly.
Last, you can use a page Builder plugin to build your site block . This will provide you with the liberty to use. Use multiple designs for pages that are different, use your own colors and articles anywhere on your website.
There are plenty of page Builder plugins. Some of them are extremely difficult to use, a number of them have packed to them.
The perfect page builder Plugin for WordPress should permit you to make your website in a live mode. It should be fast and easy to use. It shouldn’t leave a mess behind Should you choose to use something different. Uabb
Beaver Builder is a feature rich drag-and-drop content builder that’s intended to make all of your content creation efforts in WordPress as hassle-free as possible.
What This means in practice is:
- You can build customized posts and pages by simply dragging and dropping elements on to a canvas
- You don’t need to code anything hand, and HTML knowledge is not required
- It works with your current WordPress theme (though there’s a frame theme included in the bundle to make your work even easier)
- It supports.
All of The above mentioned means Beaver Builder must be convenient for the great majority of users, website owners, and WordPress developers — with the most important selling point being that it makes working with website content (and even creating websites from scratch) much faster and more efficient.
Beaver Builder actually tackles one of the main issues with WordPress as a platform: The simple fact that it is not too friendly towards users who have no experience with websites — especially those who wish to create great content on their own.
Let’s Have a look in the individual features Beaver Builder offers.
The Core of Beaver Builder’s offering can be split into two components: (a) the content builder plugin, and (b) Beaver Builder Theme — a specially developed theme that is optimized to work together with the Beaver Builder plugin, which makes it even more functional.
Here are Some of the significant features:
- You are able to arrange text and pictures in your pages freely.
- There’s no need for any coding or HTML and CSS knowledge.
- You can edit articles and pages.
- You can construct column-based designs that wouldn’t be otherwise supported by your present WordPress theme.
- There are more than 30 ready-made page templates accessible (for landing pages, as well as various content pages).
- There’s a Beaver Builder Theme, which provides you a range of predefined styles when building your website from the ground up.
- It’s full front-end editing, which means you are effectively working on the final version of this webpage your visitors will see.
- Beaver Builder works with almost any WordPress theme.
- All content you create with Beaver Builder is optimized for screening.
- Whatever you build using Beaver Builder will remain looking great even if you deactivate the plugin sooner or later.
- Beaver Builder content is optimized for SEO.
- There’s WooCommerce compatibility.
- There are import/export features.
There Really is a lot waiting for you under the hood using Beaver Builder, but the fantastic thing is not one of it’s hard to grasp. The attributes do not all jump right now personally, but rather sit quietly in the background waiting to go to work when you want them. We’ll speak more about this in one of the next sections, but, in the meantime, let’s consider the pricing. Uabb
Easily Create Designs and Designs with Beaver Builder
Whether you’re a WordPress Beginner or a seasoned professional, you will love the powerful capabilities and intuitiveness of the Beaver Builder plugin.
You never have to touch the Code or wrestle with confusing shortcodes to build professional websites. With drag and drop, you can build stunning pages in minutes, not months.
Let’s Look at how Beaver Builder makes it easy to create magnificent pages for your WordPress site.
Position Your Content With Great Precision
Positioning pictures and text on your Default WordPress page editor is really a pain. Using Beaver Builder’s frontend drag and drop page editor, then it is easy to position your content with good precision. As soon as you’ve finished editing, you can save the adjustments directly from the frontend or revert back to the prior printed state.
Easy-to-Use Page Builder
Most page builders operate inside The post edit screen. Users have to guess what their page will look like launch a trailer in a different tab.
With Beaver Builder’s Easy-to-use frontend editor, you don’t need to switch back and forth between Preview and live website. To use the frontend editor, then visit your WordPress page editor and pick the Beaver Builder tab.
This can direct you to the Frontend of your WordPress website. Then you can begin building and customizing your own pages on the frontend in real time.
The page builder interface Shows you a live preview of your webpage with resources on the right. You start customizing that section and may just click anywhere on your webpage. You can also add more rows, content blocks, widgets, and advanced elements such as toggles, accordions, tabs, etc..
Beaver Builder comes with a Live visual editor which lets you edit your page. That makes it an incredibly simple to use page builder plugin for WordPress.
Beaver Builder also supports shortcodes and widgets. This means you can utilize Beaver Builder in your own pages in conjunction with your
preferred WordPress plugins.
Dozens of Deadly Page Templates To Choose From
Beaver Builder includes over 30 magnificent page templates. The Beaver Builder plugin functions so you don’t need to modify your theme to start using the plugin. If you happen to find any compatibility issues with your WordPress theme, you are able to reach out to their service team that is friendly and get the issues sorted out.
Provided That you’re using a Responsive WordPress theme, each of the pages.
You can use all Beaver Builder templates without any hidden charges, of any of your premium plans. You may find templates for eBooks, business, law firms, and more. Uabb
You can also find internal Page templates such as newsletter signups, contact pages, about pages, pricing tables, and far more.
To save more hours Plugin lets you save an endless number of templates in the builder. Similarly, you can save both the modules and raw in the builder.
Available as Both a Plugin and a Theme
Beaver Builder is available as both Plugin and a motif. The theme is an ideal balance of configurations and performance. The theme can be customized by you as you edit your pages.
The Beaver Builder motif Lets you make edits through the WordPress customizer. Of your theme settings are located from the customizer. That way, you can live preview some of your motif settings changes.
The theme also comes with a Wide selection of presets. Using the click of a button, the presets automatically update the theme configurations to make dozens of different styles.
Get Complete Control of Your Content
Beaver Builder permits you to change your theme without losing your articles. In case you decide to quit using Beaver Builder, your content becomes ported back into the WordPress editor.
Easy for Developers
Developers Sites will appreciate its features from breaking up your design like Editor Mode, which stops clients. Programmers may also incorporate custom widgets, shortcodes, or use Beaver Builder’s custom module boilerplate.
Can be stored as A template and reused. You could even save and reuse modules and rows. You can move your layouts from WordPress site to another using the default WordPress import/export tools.
Unlike most WordPress site Builders on the current market, Beaver Builder lets you obtain a lite version of the plugin for free from the official WordPress repository.
If you do not have a budget for the Premium attributes, you can begin with the lite version of Beaver Builder. The version includes support and limited features.
The Premium version of Beaver Builder is offered in 3 different programs: Standard, Pro, and Agency. All programs allow you offer their world-class support for a single year and to use the webpage builder for websites that are unlimited. Uabb
The difference is the Standard Plan doesn’t arrive with the Beaver Builder theme. The plan that was Guru is shipped together with the theme and multi-site capability. The Agency plan gives you all the characteristics of the Pro program. Plus, it enables you. This way, you can build websites for your customers while changing all instances of the words Page Builder and Beaver Builder in the WordPress admin area.
Take a look Beaver Builder pricing programs :
- Conventional : $99
- Pro: $199
- Agency: $399
Setting up Landing Pages with Beaver Builder
We’ll stick with the Beaver Builder plugin for the time being, not the subject.
When Working with Beaver Builder, you can take one of two avenues:
- Select from one of The available page templates
- Proceed to your wp-admin, Open any page or post (or make a brand new one), and from the editor switch into’webpage builder’
Going With method No.1, you may pick from Landing Pages and Content Pages.
In Overall, landing pages are used for marketing and sales purposes (e.g. for your homepage, merchandise page, other revenue pages), while articles pages allow you to produce nice looking about pages, group pages, contact pages, portfolios, and so on.
The Landing pages come well labeled for different functions, and you’ll be able to discover many templates for services, apps, fitness magazines blogs, photography portfolios, restaurants, small companies and even law firms.
Once you Select your template, or it is time, if you’re starting from scratch. That is what we’re going to concentrate on next.
BUILDING A BEAVER BUILDER PAGE
- On every page you’ll have any number of rows.
- Each row can be broken into numerous columns.
- Each column can have any number of person content cubes .
- Each material block presents one example of a piece of content — for example, an image, a block of text or even a custom graph — such as the following:
The best News when building a page is that content and rows components are drag-and-drop supported. This means you realign it somewhere else and can take any row or content block.
Adding Content cubes that are fresh and rows is just as straightforward. All you do is go to the menu menu. Uabb
From There, you can select from:
- Rows (this is also where you choose how many columns you want each row to have)
- Standard content modules (sound, buttons, headings, photos, text, videos and much more )
- Advanced content modules (calls to action, accordions, contact types, galleries, maps, testimonials, societal buttons and much more )
- WordPress widget articles (you can use any widget you have enabled in your WordPress site, and this also means that Beaver Builder functions with content generated by other plugins).
Last but Without losing some of your content, you can adjust the template you are working with or even change it entirely at any point, not least.
When you Finish your job, simply click’done’ at the upper right corner, and Beaver Builder will publish the changes.
In General, Editing content in Beaver Builder works smoothly and with no glitches — surprising, considering that the experiences I have had with rival tools. Furthermore, interacting with all the builder is really enjoyable, and you may readily get if you were to employ a designer, results that would cost you money that is significant.
An important thing I Would like to Point out is that if you’re using Beaver Builder with your existing theme (maybe not Beaver Builder Theme)there are slight limitations regarding what Beaver Builder can do. If your theme is responsive that being said, it will not cause you any trouble in most cases.
USING BEAVER BUILDER THEMES
Apart From editing your articles via the Beaver Builder plugin, you might even get Beaver Builder Theme (accessible with the pro plan), and use it to construct — or reconstruct — your site from the ground up.
Together with the You can customize the overall look and feel of your site and tune the pages inside the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Beaver Builder segment in the WordPress Customizer gives you a couple of options.
First Off, you have to pick a preset.
There Are just some differences between these, but that’s a good thing. The presets are supposed to give your website a feel that was specific, not enter the individual elements too much. Uabb
Next, Click the’general’ settings panel and proceed to’design’ settings, where you are able to select whether you would like to utilize a boxed design (standard nowadays online ) or a full-width version.
In ‘overall’ settings, you might even set the likes of the background (colour, picture ) for the whole website, accent colors, key words typography, and body text typography.
I will not Describe every component in the Beaver Builder Theme’s customization panel — that would call for a how-to post of its own — but I will briefly mention a few of the important things, which include:
- Choices for header customization (along with layouts, styles and logo settings)
- Content options (wallpapers, blog layout and individual post design )
- Footer configurations (widgets layout and design )
In General, It is apparent that the chief purpose for Beaver Builder when creating this motif wasn’t to make the subject itself hugely feature-rich, yet to make it hugely compatible with all the Beaver Builder plugin.
The Theme itself isn’t unique by itself. I really don’t find a reason to use it if you’re not going to use the Beaver Builder plugin. When working together that being said, the plugin and subject combo is perfect.
Who’s Beaver Builder For?
I can See two types of users that are likely to benefit most from using Beaver Builder:
- People who manage their own sites, and want to have the ability to produce great-looking content all in their very own .
- Designers and developers building websites for clients.
Beaver Builder is quite powerful in the section that is ease-of-use, and this also makes it. Odds are, even in the event that you know nothing about managing or building sites, you are going to have the ability to create content that is awesome with Beaver Builder’s drag-and-drop capabilities.
On top Of this, the way Beaver Builder interacts with the user is actually intuitive. Beaver Builder presents true front-end editing, which means working in your content pages or landing pages is much like working from a Word document — what you see is exactly what you get.
Then we Have the next group of users — designers and programmers working on client projects. Here, Beaver Builder’s expert bundle can be the most useful. With Beaver Builder Theme as well as the Beaver Builder plugin together, you can construct new websites that are original quickly.
In other Words, you need to be worried when customers request new elements and changes, as there’s no requirement to redesign anything with Beaver Builder — you can drag and drop items into place. Really cool! Uabb
In a Nutshell, get Beaver Builder if you:
- Want to have the ability to create great-looking content with no coding knowledge
- Want something with no learning curve
- Want a pair of prebuilt templates (no need to build from scratch)
- (optionally) want to be able to construct client sites quickly.
Conclusion — best landing page builder?
That’s A challenging question. The market is saturated, and there are options at all price points.
- As an example, if you’re searching for something free, then you can get either Live Composer, or, a long-time leader in SiteOrigin Page Builder, this area, that has a community supporting it and also a lot of widget bundles out there.
- With some money you are able to try the solution on the market — Visual Composer — or even the MotoPress out.
That One is Beaver Builder’s main competition, in my opinion. Both Beaver Builder and MotoPress offer features and user interfaces that are very friendly.
Which is The better overall plugin, and so the drag-and-drop builder plugin that is best?
Sorry, But in my view they are equally excellent. Note: Beaver Builder includes a great interface, and offers you everything you may need, although it’s also pricey.
It allows you tweak/create your site content in a visually stunning way.
- It’s really easy to use — there is no learning curve in any way.
- It has editing and full drag-and-drop support.
- You can use widget content within Beaver Builder’s content cubes, which means you can use content generated by other plugins.
- The content you create using Beaver Builder will stay the exact same in the event that you choose to quit using the plugin. This is a really valuable feature, rather than necessarily something you find with the competition (in many cases, if you deactivate a drag-and-drop plugin, your content gets awakened ).
- One: It’s rather expensive. The plan is $99. Unless the version is sufficient.
Ultimately, Of course, the choice is yours! Uabb